Free Zumba Music anyone?
Get a free ZUmba song by signing up to our email list in the form on the right. Once you sign up your free song will be available immediately.
We are currently working on A latin dance collection CD that you could use for your Zumba classes. We have recruited Latin percussionist William Johnson to help us with the project. William is an amazing percussionist and has added an amazing flair to each of the songs. Currently the songs on the album are Reggaeton and Merengue, a perfect mix for Zumba music and classes. Also the content of the songs is safe for any Zumba music group young or old.
Zumba Music is great for weight loss and general health because it is hard not to move when you hear the hypnotic rhythms Zumba music consist of.
Here is a little bit of why we decided to contribute to the Zumba Music world:
“As I was browsing the web searching for some Christian reggaeton music, I came across several posts where people were writing about the guilt they felt playing some of the Zumba music from their classes around the house and around their children. Most Zumba music and classes use mainstream reggaeton which can be known to have some questionable content. Of course we want people to be healthy Physically, Spiritually and emotionally so we decided to create a Latin Dance CD that everyone can use in their Zumba classes without lyrics that may be filled with negativity. We take the Latin Reggaeton rhythms and infuse them with Inspirational Messages creating music that builds you up emotionally and spiritually as well as physically.” -Mike
A little bit about Zumba music:
Most Zumba music is actually Latin Dance music. Zumba Music consist of Reggaeton, cumbia, salsa, merengue etc…
If you are looking for Zumba Music be sure to sign up for our free Zumba music download here.
History of Zumba:
Zumba classes are offered through licensed instructors in more than 60,000 fitness center locations in 105 countries and seven-and-a-half million participants.
Alberto Perlman “Beto” invented Zumba in the early 1990s and in 1999, after visiting Miami four times, he was given his first opportunity to teach fitness based on Latin dance music, a method he had developed in Colombia when he had forgotten his music and had to use a tape of recorded Latin music with the class he was teaching.
The class gained popularity and in 2001, Beto joined Alberto Perlman and Alberto Aghion to trademark the Zumba brand name and create the company Zumba Fitness LLC that today offers the Zumba program globally.Zumba Fitness is headquartered in Hollywood, Florida.
Types of Zumba classes:
- Zumba—The traditional Zumba class including basic rhythms like merengue, foxtrot, salsa, cumbia, reggaeton, belly dance, waltz, flamenco, tango, samba.
- Zumba Gold—This workout is designed for adults and de-conditioned participants. It addresses the anatomical, physiological and psychological needs specific to these populations.
- Zumba Toning—This class blends body-sculpting techniques and specific Zumba moves into one class focusing on calorie-burning and strength-training. Instructors use weighted, maraca-like Zumba Toning Sticks to enhance rhythm and build strength.
- Aqua Zumba—This workshop is an all ages class similar to water aerobics. It is designed to be safe, yet effective and challenging, integrating the Zumba formula and philosophy into traditional aqua fitness disciplines.
- Zumbatomic—In September 2009, Zumba Fitness launched Zumbatomic, the first Zumba program for children. The original workout program is designed specifically for girls and boys ages 4–12 and incorporates urban dance styles like hip hop, reggaeton and pop with fundamental concepts such as coordination, discipline, confidence and teamwork.
So if you are looking for Zumba music check out our upcoming Latin Dance CD or sign up for updates on it’s release in the email form here.
Zumba is a registered trademark and is not affiliated with artists Trinity Takeover.